The 2019-2020 Marching Band Section Leaders & Drum Majors met last weekend and painted pottery as part of a team building day. The items painted are now for sale through a silent auction and any profit will go towards end of the year band awards and new school instruments needed.
1. Watch the slideshow to view the items available: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SU2SiOfmA8630y9_QTAbGzcroqdaP5X9/view?usp=sharing
2. Complete this form to make your silent bid: https://forms.gle/j2LsTisC2FeZAzu69
3. Bidding on items will conclude on April 30 at 11:59:59 PM
4. Mr. Lemons will email the highest bidders of each item.
5. You may bid on multiple items by completing the form multiple times.
CURRENT HIGH BIDS (as of 4/22)
Item 1 Band Hedgehog - $25
Item 2 Creamer - $15
Item 3 Chicken Mug - $25
Item 4 Colorful Mug - $15
Item 5 Abnormal Garfield - $30
Item 6 Gerald Gnome - $15
Item 7 Gnome or Bust - $20
Item 8 Scary Gnome - $10
Item 9 Mead Owl - $15
Item 10 Hunny Pot - $15
Item 11 Cute Dino - $15
Item 12 Green Truck - $10
Item 15 Succulent Whale - $25
Item 16 Band Frog - $25
Item 17 Sailboat Salt and Pepper - $50
We now have a new way to raise money for MHS Bands! King Soopers has launched a Community Rewards Program to replace the reloadable gift card program that was used in the past. Starting April 1st you can help raise money for the band program anytime you shop at King Soopers or City Market using your Sooper Card or by entering your alternate ID. This applies to shopping in person or when using their click list program. A special thank you to Kim Strong for setting everything up for us!